Wedding Packages at Porto Elounda De Luxe Resort!
The basic wedding package includes:
- Reservation of the wedding date & time
- Assistance by our hotel executive to submit the relevant documents for a civil wedding and to receive the official wedding document after the wedding
- Wedding ceremony at one of our beautiful locations
- Provision of two witnesses if necessary
- Floral arrangement decoration for the ceremony table
- Traditional Cretan Wedding Sweets for the couple (walnuts & honey)
- Upgrade of reserved accommodation upon availability at time of arrival.
- Welcome in-room surprises, bottle of water, sparkling wine and flowers upon arrival.
- Special decoration in the room on the wedding day.
- Breakfast served in the room the day after the wedding.
- One entry, per person to the “Thalassotherapy Pool” and “Thermal Suite” at the Six Senses Spa TM.
- 10% discount on every treatment in the Six Senses Spa TM.
- 20% discount for your 1st anniversary stay
Rate: Euro 1100
*Please note that the mayor’s fee is not included in this rate. The package is only valid for guests staying at least three nights in one of our hotels.
Create your own wedding package:
All our guests have a different perception of what the perfect wedding day consists of. For this reason, according to the guests’ requirements we are able to arrange everything you may imagine that makes your day a special one, e.g.
- Bachelor Party
- Wedding Champagne cocktail
- Traditional Cretan Wedding Dinner
- Gourmet Dinner
- Wedding Cake
- Flower Decoration
- Cretan Wedding Traditions
- Cretan music and dancers
- Hairdresser & Make-up
- Yacht Rental
Required documents for a civil wedding
Wedding ceremonies may take place on Friday evenings. In addition, please note that the original documents have to be submitted to the town hall at least one week prior and the couple will have to be present in the town hall the Monday after the wedding to confirm the wedding at the town hall and receive the required apostile on the documentation.
During the marriage ceremony the couple must have their I.D. or Passports.
Two witnesses (over 18 with I.D. or passport, hotel staff may come) have to be present.
The couple may arrange all the paper work at country origin. Municipality office of Aghios Nikolaos, Crete, needs to receive the following papers, preferably one or two months before the wedding day.
- Copy of passports
- Birth Certificates (officially stamped and translated into Greek)
- Certificate of No Impediment or Marriage License (officially stamped and translated into Greek)
- Divorce or Death Certificate if needed (officially stamped and translated into Greek)
- Court's Decision for minors under 18 (officially stamped and translated into Greek)
- Marriage's announcement (publication in the local newspaper - names in Greek letters - 8 days before the ceremony. No needed when both names are registered on the certificate of no impediment) - 550 Euro municipal taxes (subject to change)
Contact us for your reservation or extra information Here