One of the places you must visit during your stay is the ‘Orea Hellas’
traditional kafenion, coffee shop in the Village Square. Lovingly run by a
family that have been kafenion owners for three generations. It is a living
museum to the Greek heritage - from an antique ice-cooled fridge to newspapers
dating back to 1950. Once you’ve sampled these tasty local delicacies, you
will be ready to dine al fresco in one of the award-winning restaurants. One of
the special features of the Creta Palace is that, weather permitting all meals
may be enjoyed outdoors.
- Talos Lounge Bar Relax on the extensive terrace overlooking the
pool and beach or perch at the bar to enjoy a pre-dinner ouzo or
after-dinner coffee. Internet corner.
- Orea Hellas Greek Kafeneion in the Cretan Village square serves
traditional Greek drinks and ‘mezes’
- The Pool Cafeteria is open all day for drinks, snacks and ice
creams beside the main pool, waiter service around the pool.
- The Beach Bar is open for a refreshing drink or ice cream
throughout the day, waiter service on the beach.
- Labyrinth Main Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner with
delicious Greek and international specialities. All fresh salads &
vegetables are 100% organic from farms.
- Spectacle Restaurant - this open-air restaurant is the home of the
evening special events programme. The sumptuous dinners range from Lobster
Dinners, Barbecue, Fish Festival and Cretan Evening accompanied by live
- The exclusive Pasta Fresca poolside restaurant caters for the
international Epicureans with an exclusive Greek specialities menu. The
sublime recipes are prepared using the organic vegetables and produce from
the Agreco organic farms.
- For a more informal lunch, visit the Ariadne Brasserie beside the
pool. The extensive menu contains a wealth of choice from fresh organic
salads to delicious hot meals. Guests may also exchange their halfboard meal
Delicious selection of original dishes & beverages are proposed on
the room service menu.
Food & Beverages Highlights
Regular special theme dinners in the Spectacle Restaurant - barbecue,
lobster evening, fish festival at extra charge
Two theme nights are arranged weekly in the main restaurant, Greek, Italian,
Mediterranean. No extra charge for guests on half- or full-board.
Useful information about the restaurant :
- Halfboard includes breakfast and lunch or dinner.
- Family & non-smoking areas
- Children’s restaurant.