Once upon a time, one of the most acknowledged traditional mansions in Tsagarada Village of Pelion Mountain was the residence of a well known wine merchant and his family. Stone upon stone the construction of the building was completed in 1863 forming the main house and the attached annex which was used for storage of goods and to protect the animals of the family.
The mansion, which was used as the residence of several generations of the same family, changed ownership. In 1978 both the main house and the annex were sold to an adorable and well educated lady from Athens. The interior of the house was reformed, by the new owner, to a modern residence maintaining the outer look traditional characteristics of the building. The result was a modern villa with all the facilities of a contemporary residence.
Upon the completion of the works this Tsagarada villa had been awarded, by the Ministry of Culture and Civilization, the Certificate of Authenticity representing the traditional Pelion architecture.
Later in the years, one morning of the winter 2001, the glances of a couple, passing by, were trapped by the beauty of this traditional Tsagarada villa and dreamed if they owned this place. The dream soon became a reality…
Both the main villa and the attached annex were named, by the new owners, Pileas and Thetis after the two Gods of the Greek Mythology. Pileas, after whom Mount Pelion was named, was one of the Argonauts who felled madly in love with Thetis and they decided to get married here in Pelion with guests all the Olympian Gods and Goddesses.
Pileas and Thetis are now standing firmly embraced, after a vast renovation of the villa by the new owners, under the San Stefano hill of Thagarada, surrounded by the wild nature of Tsagarada overlooking the Aegean Archipelago and the most seductive beach of Pelion Milopotamos.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 12:00 h
Check-out: until 10:00 h