- Guest Relations & Privilege Club services
- Reception / Concierge services include : Messages, Excursions, Airline
information, Bank-Exchange, Credit cards, Porter
- Medical Care (on call 24-hours). Chemist 300 m / Hospital 100 km
- Room service - breakfast
- Children’s services include : cots, baby food , early dinners
- Internet Corner
- Postal Services - Express Courier Service
- Dry cleaning-laundry
This hotel is suitable for guests with mobility impairments. There are ramps
throughout the hotel.
Animals are not permitted in the hotel.
The glorious sandy beach leads into crystal clear, calm, shallow seas making
this perfect for family enjoyment.
- 1 fresh water pool - Area 296 m2
- 1 fresh water children’s pool - Area 24 m2
Beach & Pool Facilities
- Beach towels on loan
- Showers & changing cabins
- Umbrellas & sun beds - free of charge by the pools and on the beach
- Sandy beach
- This beach is awarded the “Blue Flag” as complying with the directives
of the European program: water quality; environmental management; safety,
services and facilities; environmental education and information.
Beach and Pool Facilities
- Beach towels on loan.
- Showers by pool
- Umbrellas & sun beds - free of charge
The Grecoland Corner offers a range of supervised activities for the Junior
All season our qualified, multi-lingual personnel offer affectionate and careful
supervision for children 3-12 years old for selected hours each day. Playground,
games, competitions, painting.
Cots, highchairs and early children’s dinner are offered free of charge.
Club 4 U
Teenagers (12-17 yrs old) may join in the Club 4 U activities during the
main summer months (mid-June to mid Sept.). A selection of activities is
available and, depending on the group, a daily program is arranged. Internet
Corner also available.
The hotel has a children’s pool.
At an Extra Charge:
- 1 Tennis Court (Quartz sand), floodlit
- Water Sports (windsurfing, canoes, peddle boats, rental, water-skiing,
- Scuba Diving nearby
- Mountain bike center near the hotel
Free of Charge:
- Beach Volley
- Table Tennis
- Keep fit entertainment program including morning gymnastics, aqua
aerobics, water polo, aerobics, beach games
Probably one of the most common compliments heard from guests at the Pella
Beach is about the quality and choice of food.
You can try a variety of local dishes and international specialities in the Main
Restaurant and Beach Taverna.
The Lobby Bar is a focal point for socialising in the evenings or one can
relax on the verandas. The Pool Bar supplies welcome refreshments during
the hot summer days.
The Main Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with
delicious Greek and international specialities. Starters, soup, main courses,
salads and desserts are found on the extensive buffets whilst the chefs give
live cookery demonstrations. A traditional corner displays local specialities.
The Beach Taverna tempts the most determined sunbather with a la carte
lunches. In the evening, it opens for special shows and events.
Food & Beverages Highlights
Weekly special theme dinners - barbecue, lobster evening, fish festival etc.
(extra charge) Two theme nights are arranged weekly in the main restaurant (e.g.
Greek, Italian, Mediterranean). No extra charge for guests on half- or
Gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers in all hotel departments
during the evening.
Useful information about the restaurant:
Halfboard includes breakfast and lunch or dinner
Family & non-smoking areas.