Iconic Santorini provides true Hellenic warmth and welcoming in tune with personalized service in a residential atmosphere. World-class hospitality, stunning authentic design and the highest quality amenities come together overlooking breathtaking views of the ancient caldera. Relaxing in the outdoor infinity pool, sunbathing on the public terrace or dining in our home-style restaurant, guests find their stay within our residences a truly timeless experience.
- Authentic Home-Style Restaurant (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Private Dining Areas
- Terrace Seating / Lounge Area
- Outdoor Infinity Pool with Jetted Tub Seating
- Complimentary Use of Gym with Professional Quality Exercise Equipment
- Spa Providing Single or Couples Massage with Indoor Grotto Pool
- Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet Access Throughout Property
- Multilingual Staff
- Major Credit Cards Accepted (Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Diners)
Guest Services :
- 24 hour Reception
- À la carte Restaurant with Private Dining Room (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Room Service
- Twice Daily Maid Service
- Spa & Wellness (Full Range of Spa Services Available Upon Request)
- Laundry Services Available
Spa & Wellness
Iconic Santorini provides all guests use of our gym and spa, with a full range of professional exercise equipment and private room for single or couples massages. After enjoying one of our relaxing treatments, guests take pleasure lounging in our indoor grotto pool, soothing away any and all remaining stresses. However you choose to enjoy, a visit to the spa will revitalize the body and calm the soul.
- Cybex Total Body Arc Trainer / Large Monitor with Touch Screen Control for Workout and Entertainment
- Cybex Recumbent Bike / Large Monitor with Touch Screen Control for Workout and Entertainment
- Cybex Treadmill / Large Monitor with Touch Screen Control for Workout and Entertainment
- Hand Weights
- Yoga Mats
- Single or Couple
- Spa or In Room
- Variety of Massage Techniques Available
- Full Range of Spa Services Available Upon Request
Santorini – 2013 Year of Gastronomy
Santorini boasts an incredible variety of fresh local foods, customary Greek flavours and unique wines sought after the world over. Guests of Iconic Santorini may feel at home in our private restaurant offering authentic island cuisine in a family setting or choose to explore the many other fabulous dining options nearby, fitting for any moment or taste.
Taste authentic Santorini flavours and culinary creations in the comfortable family setting of our onsite restaurant, just drop by the kitchen to see what the chef has on the menu for the day. Guests can relax with a glass of world-renowned Santorini wine while enjoying fresh homemade dishes and stunning views of the caldera below. For more romantic occasions, private dining areas offer the opportunity for a most memorable experience. Restaurant reserved exclusively for guests of the property. (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
Room Service & Private Dining
Guests of Iconic Santorini enjoy a complimentary full breakfast served daily at their personal table just outside their accommodations. Dining overlooking the magnificent caldera is one of the very exceptional pleasures of Iconic Santorini.
Our staff is happy to deliver light snacks throughout the day to all accommodations or on the pool deck, all with great views and outstanding service.
Guests are invited to drop by the kitchen and spend time with our chef as he prepares the day’s offerings. A special treat at Iconic Santorini is a personally prepared meal in our private dining room, on the private dining deck or at the chef’s table.
As a true boutique hotel with just 22 accommodations and suites, we have focused on providing the finest in local wines to complete the authentic island experience that is Iconic Santorini.
The tradition of winemaking on Santorini dates back to the period following the eruption of this volcanic island. The resulting soil is very favourable for wine grapes, producing wines with balanced acidity and aromas unique as the island itself. With over 40 indigenous grape varietals available, our wine list should bring delight to all of our guests.
The most popular grape on the island is the Assyrtiko, which produces a dry, aromatic white wine. In early May of 2013, Wine Spectator’s Grand Tour event in San Francisco presented Santorini winery, Domaine Sigalas, choosing their 2012 Assyrtiko as one of the world’s 200 finest wines. Mandilaria and Mavrotragano are the leading red grapes of the island and two of the last holdouts of authentic foot-pressed wines, finished in the most modern methods.