Services & Facilities in Elounda Mare Hotel - Luxury Hotel in Elounda
- Access to Rooms: One guest elevator for the upper floors and stairs
leading to all floors
- Chapel: Greek Orthodox, on hotel premises (St. Marina's square)
- Check-in 14:00
- Check-out 12:00 Noon
- Currency Exchange Available at the Front Desk
- Golf for Hotel residents only: Private 9-hole, par-3 course with Pro
Shop and English-speaking resident PGA pro
at sister establishment porto elounda De Luxe Resort, at 500m
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning: Same day or next day delivery except Sundays and
- Leisure: Heated seawater swimming pool and children's paddling pool.
Private sandy beach with sunshades, deck chairs and beach service. Table
tennis, two tennis courts (tuition on site)
- Valet parking
- Room Service 24 hours
- Sea Sports: SCUBA diving, yacht charter, windsurfing, sailing,
water-skiing and various other sea sports
- Shopping: At Santa Marina Square by the beach and the “Yacht Club”, one
will find the Chapel, an Art Gallery, a Souvenir Shop and Boutiques. Close
to the “Old Mill” restaurant, there is a jewellery shop and newsstand.
- Voltage 220V / 50Hz
- Wellness: Six Senses Spas™ treatments and a state of the art 2.200m² Six
Senses Spa™ at porto elounda DE LUXE RESORT, with thalassotherapy
pool and thermal suite.
- Gymnasium, sauna and steambath available on premises
In the main building, the lounges are elegantly furnished and decorated with
antiques throughout. There is also a television room, an Internet corner and a
lounge for playing card games.
A large heated seawater swimming pool with a paddling pool for children lies
in front of the main hotel. There are extended lawns and seaside sundecks along
the shore where sunshades and deck chairs are provided free of charge for
sunbathing. By the sandy beach, Sea Sports include water-skiing and SCUBA diving
tuition. There are also canoes, pedaloes and windsurfing equipment, as well as a
sailing yacht and a motorboat for charter.
Sports also include two artificial grass tennis courts with tuition
available, a fitness room and table tennis. At our sister property porto
elounda De Luxe Resort, only 500 m away, there is a nine-hole par-3 Golf
Course with Golf Academy and Pro shop.
Room service is available 24 hours a day, offering a wide selection of
food and beverages, served with courtesy and efficiency.
Please note that the operation of the outdoor restaurants during low
season is subject to weather conditions.